Mattermost, Inc. is a company based on the Mattermost open source project. Mattermost software is used by thousands of organizations around the world in 15 languages.
Our mission is to empower every organization to achieve their highest priorities through modern communication.
Our vision is a world more connected to what matters most.
Values are deliberate choices defining our behavior. When facing complexity, uncertainty, or ambiguity (CUA) we determine our point of view and our actions through the lens of our values:
- Customer Obsession - We exist to make customers successful. In everything we do, start with customer perspective and work backwards. Earn and keep their trust.
- Ownership - Own the outcomes of your activity. Don’t drop the ball. When we see a vacuum on something important, we jump in–we never say “it’s not my job.”
- High Impact - Figure out what matters most, and focus on those priorities. When deciding to work on low impact or high impact projects, choose high impact.
- Self-Awareness - We understand and seek to understand our strengths and growth opportunities, as individuals and organizations. We are open to critique and share critique constructively and respectfully.
- Be proud of what you build - Insist on high standards. Ensure that you’re building the highest quality products, services, and processes possible, and constantly raising the bar.
Mattermost Team Edition under MIT license and the Mattermost open source projects under various licenses are maintained by core committers, including both staff from Mattermost, Inc. and volunteer contributors from the Mattermost user and customer communities.
Mattermost Enterprise Editions, which are commercial extensions built on top of the Mattermost open source projects, are developed, supported and sold by Mattermost, Inc.
For more information, see our Product Overview.