Mattermost Integration Guide¶
Documentation on extending and integrating with the Mattermost server. For developer focused documentation, see https://developers.mattermost.com/.
Come join our “Contributors” community channel on our daily build server, where you can discuss questions with community members and the Mattermost core team. Join our “Developers” channel for technical discussions and our “Developer Toolkit” channel for all integrations and plugins discussions.
- Incoming Webhooks
- Outgoing Webhooks
- Slash Commands
- Message Attachments
- Interactive Message Buttons
- Personal Access Tokens
- OAuth 2.0 Applications
- JIRA Webhook Plugin (Beta)
- Zapier Integration
- Zoom Plugin
- Integrations FAQ
- What’s the difference between incoming and outgoing webhooks?
- What is a slash command?
- What does Slack-compatible mean?
- What if I have a webhook from somewhere other than Slack?
- What are attachments?
- Where can I find existing integrations?
- Where should I install my integrations?
- How do I create a bot account with personal access tokens?
- How do I create a bot account without personal access tokens or webhooks?
- How should I automate the install and upgrade of Mattermost when included in another application?
- Embedding Mattermost in other applications
- Using Mattermost with Webhook