Our Integrations Directory has several integrations to connect productivity tools in Mattermost.
Here are some popular options below, including self-hosted on-prem or self-hosted private cloud solutions, and vendor-hosted SaaS solutions.
Matterpoll for polls¶
- Create a poll by using a slash command, developed by Hanzei and Yusuke Nemoto.
- Polls can be created in different languages, including English, French, German and Japanese.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/matterpoll/matterpoll
- Time management tool for Google Calendar, developed by Wasim Thabraze.
- Get reminders about appointments and meetings from a configured Google Calendar to any Mattermost channel.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/waseem18/mattermost-plugin-google-calendar
- Tool for screen recording, screenshots, and GIF creation in the cloud, developed by CloudApp team.
- Record a screen, generate a GIF or create a screenshot, and share in Mattermost.
- Docs: https://www.getcloudapp.com/integrations/mattermost
- Screenshot application, developed by Sean Sackowitz.
- Take screenshots, screen GIFs and full page captures, and share in Mattermost.
- Source code: https://github.com/seansackowitz/mattermost-plugin-gyazo
- Leverage the translation capabilities of Amazon AWS Translate and Mattermost, developed by Mattermost.
- Instantly translate messages to other languages with supported translations available between English and French, German, and others.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-plugin-autotranslate
- A Mattermost plugin that sets reminders for users and channels, developed by Scott Lee Davis.
- Set reminders for one-time or recurring events and tasks in any Mattermost channel.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/scottleedavis/mattermost-plugin-remind
Have a proposal for a productivity integration? Let us know in the feature proposal forum.