Incident Response and Monitoring Tools¶
Our Integrations Directory has several integrations to connect incident response and monitoring tools in Mattermost.
Here are some popular options below, including self-hosted on-prem or self-hosted private cloud solutions, and vendor-hosted SaaS solutions.
AWS CloudWatch SNS¶
- Two-way integration between Mattermost and Amazon AWS SNS, developed by Carlos Tadeu Panato Junior, supported by Mattermost.
- Receive SNS notifications from Alerts created by Amazon AWS CloudWatch and sent via AWS SNS.
- Get operational data and actionable insights to monitor Mattermost in order to observe and respond to system-wide changes in performance.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-plugin-aws-SNS
- Send notifications from a Nagios monitoring instance to any Mattermost channel for troubleshooting, developed by NDrive.
- Can be used for other compatible software such as Icinga.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/NDrive/nagios-mattermost
- Monitor a Mattermost environment.
- Send application performance insights to any Mattermost channel for better troubleshooting and monitoring, and to increase system uptime.
- Docs: http://datatomix.com/?p=433, written by Christian Johannsen.
- Get automatic information regarding the state of an incident to Mattermost, developed by PagerDuty.
- Send incident updates for any PagerDuty Service to any Mattermost channel to optimize incident resolution time and process.
- Docs: https://www.pagerduty.com/docs/guides/mattermost-integration-guide/
- Two-way integration between Opsgenie and Mattermost, developed by Opsgenie.
- Send alert notifications from your Opsgenie incident boards to Mattermost channels.
- Use slash commands to take quick actions such as acknowledging, assigning, creating and closing alerts in the Mattermost user interface.
- Docs: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/mattermost-integration
- Two-way integration between Alertmanager and Mattermost, developed by Carlos Tadeu Panato Junior.
- Handle alerts sent by client applications such as the Prometheus server and route them to the correct receiver integrations such as email, PagerDuty, or Opsgenie.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/cpanato/mattermost-plugin-alertmanager
Have a proposal for an incident response and monitoring integration? Let us know in the feature proposal forum.