Our Integrations Directory has several integrations to connect bots in Mattermost.
Here are some popular options below, including self-hosted on-prem or self-hosted private cloud solutions, and vendor-hosted SaaS solutions.
- Welcome users to your Mattermost instance, developed by Mattermost.
- Add a Welcome Bot that helps add new team members to channels to improve onboarding and HR processes.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-plugin-welcomebot
- Monitor and debug Kubernetes resources, developed by InfraCloud Technologies.
- Monitor your Kubernetes cluster, debug critical deployments and get recommendations for standard practices.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/infracloudio/botkube
Sample Golang bot¶
- Sample bot for Go driver, developed by Mattermost.
- Learn how to use the Mattermost Go driver to interact with a Mattermost server, listen to events and respond to messages.
- Use API for simple tasks such as logging in to your server, creating a channel and posting a message.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-bot-sample-golang
- Use the bot to listen for commands and to execute actions based on your requests.
- Invite your bot to any Mattermost channel just like a regular user.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/loafoe/hubot-matteruser
- A python based chat bot for Mattermost, developed by Alex Tzonkov.
- Allows the creation of listeners, messages and replies to conversations in particular channels.
- Create and setup a bot to listen to a channel for particular prompts and respond appropriately.
- Source code + docs: https://github.com/attzonko/mmpy_bot
Have a proposal for a bot? Let us know in the feature proposal forum.